- Analysis of the existing and future market needs in terms of BIPV system integration and education needs in this field, as well as an identification of the Best Practices in Europe mainly but not exclusively, which will result in the definition of the framework and the actual requirements of the course component.
- Development of high-quality didactic content on BIPV for higher education
- Development of a virtual learning environment for the practical aspects of the course (i.e. lab work of experimental nature).
- Deployment of remote laboratories
- Pilot testing of the course and refinement
In addition, the project will contribute to:
- Raising awareness of the job prospects offered within the renewable energy sector in the field of BIPV
- Increasing awareness, sensitivity, and promotion of BIPV technologies among key target groups within the local economy.